Pittsburgh – ‘The friendly city’
I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. I love this city, and cherish all the wonderful memories I have as a child growing up here. Memories of playing ‘red light-green light’ on cobblestone streets, shopping at Kaufmann’s with mom during the Holidays, and the city bursting with pride after the Super bowl wins of the 70’s. (Today, we’re celebrating our amazing Pittsburgh Penguins and their back-to-back championship! Congratulations Pens!) Pittsburgh is an amazing place. The people here are the friendliest of any city in the world. Just ask anyone downtown ‘how to get anywhere?’, and soon you’ll be making a new friend. We all bleed black and gold, and it’s not a choice – it’s a birthright. I’m so glad that I returned to Pittsburgh after my years in Texas, as Dorothy said in the movie ‘there’s no place like home’– and Pittsburgh is my home.
Pittsburgh is a place to celebrate!
When I returned to Pittsburgh from Texas I spent 6 years working at the local casinos. First working as a high-limit dealer at Mountaineer Casino & Resort, and then as a Pit manager at the Meadows Casino. I left the casinos in 2012, with a vision to start my own business. In December 2012, I launched Elite Casino Events. My dream was to focus on ‘the fun part’ of playing the casino games – as appose to the not-so-fun part of people losing money. To my delight, the concept exploded! Elite Casino Events has been providing first-class casino theme entertainment for corporate, private and charity events ever since. Our company brings the all the excitement and fun of Vegas right to your door; including for-fun casino games, such as craps, blackjack, roulette, poker as well as live entertainers, photo booths, themed décor and much more!
Finding that special place
Since we opened in 2012, we’ve hosted hundreds of casino events in every community of Pittsburgh from a downtown skyscraper to a backyard bar-b-que! This city has a unique spirit that is built by camaraderie; and the for-fun casino games is synonymous with that feeling. That is why Elite Casino Events is the perfect-fit for the city of Pittsburgh, and why we’ve had 5 years of what Antonio Brown would refer to as ‘Business is Boomin!’ Through the years we’ve been lucky enough to visit some incredible, one-of-a-kind places while co-hosting parties. There are literally hundreds of venues to choose from in Pittsburgh, the following 5 have special elements that set them apart from the rest.
Here’s the top 5 favorites + 25 more amazing venues!
Go to list for great venues in Pittsburgh!
While these 5 venues are uniquely different, there are many wonderful places to throw a casino party in Pittsburgh. If you are unfamiliar with the city, this list is a great place to start. It should help you find the perfect place for your corporate, private or charity event – so that everybody wins!
- Andy Warhol Museum, North Side
- Antonelli’s Event Center, Irwin Pa
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Oakland
- Celebrations, Imperial Pa
- Circuit Center & The Fluted Mushroom, Southside
- Diesel Nightclub, Southside
- Diamond Run Country Club, Sewickley Pa
- Doubletree Hotel, Monroeville Pa
- Doubletree Hotel, Mars Pa
- Fox Chapel Racquet Club, Fox Chapel Pa
- Heinz Field, North Shore
- Heinz History Center, Downtown Pittsburgh
- Hotel Monaco, Downtown Pittsburgh
- Nevillewood Country Club, Nevillewood Pa
- Phipps Conservatory, Pittsburgh Pa
- Skybar Pittsburgh, Southside
- Social House, Downtown Pittsburgh
- Sewickley Heights History Center, Sewickley Pa
- The Fairmont, Downtown Pittsburgh
- The Le Mont, Mt. Washington
- The Twentieth Century Club, Oakland
- The Westin, Downtown Pittsburgh
- The Grand Concourse, Station Square
- The Pittsburgh Zoo, Pittsburgh
- The Pittsburgh Field Club, Fox Chapel